• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Xen-TR Show Today's Birthday (sidebar)

v1.2.0 is jumped and now this is v2.0.0 =)
coz, an extra page added for listing all specific users

version 2.0.0 --> please look to first message

I'm glad someone did a birthday add-on.
thumbsup.gif

Great add-on... but I am having a minor issue. Clicking on viewing all Birthday's results in redirection to community/TodayBirthday/ (SEO Friendly URL) which is a Error. Any ideas how to fix?

v1.2.0 is jumped and now this is v2.0.0 =)
coz, an extra page added for listing all specific users

version 2.0.0 --> please look to first message
can u add a link (bdays this month) in the sitebar. On klick the extra page will open and list all users with bday this months with the number oft the day.

Great add-on... but I am having a minor issue. Clicking on viewing all Birthday's results in redirection to community/TodayBirthday/ (SEO Friendly URL) which is a Error. Any ideas how to fix?

can u use seo friendly urls for all pages?
for using seo friendly urls, the site must ve a writable .htaccess file

can u add a link (bdays this month) in the sitebar. On klick the extra page will open and list all users with bday this months with the number oft the day.
of course it is possible
but, for now, i am working on upgrade actual options (like optimize or needed new options)
maybe can be added in future versions...

Suggestion:

Auto post a birthday greeting thread in a selected forum id from the staff.

suggestion is noted
i will work about this suggestion as soon as my laptop is come

I've installed this addon but I've never seen any birthday. Today I've tried to set myself with a birthday but nothing show up. I've installed the addon and inserted the string in the template but nothing appears in the sidebar.

What can I do?

I've installed this addon but I've never seen any birthday. Today I've tried to set myself with a birthday but nothing show up. I've installed the addon and inserted the string in the template but nothing appears in the sidebar.

What can I do?
re u sure that ur all settings are correctly?

example, u edited 123. user for its b.day is today
but, it has privacy for b.day month-day or year

The user is a fake user I use for testing. I've set the birthdate as today, the privacy settings are correct, the addon installed. My board's language is italian but I've tried to set it as English with no luck.

Screenshot 2011-04-04 a 17.20.16.webp

Screenshot 2011-04-04 a 17.20.00.webp

Screenshot 2011-04-04 a 17.19.04.webp

Screenshot 2011-04-04 a 17.22.30.webp

Well, I'm a complete idiot :( Since my users are on the registered group as default but in another one as secondary I've not checked this setting.

I'm very sorry for this...

Well, I'm a complete idiot :( Since my users are on the registered group as default but in another one as secondary I've not checked this setting.

I'm very sorry for this...
dont use this words again please =)
there is no problem, you are welcome ;)

How would I go about moving the location of the block under the online now list?
just find this code and add add-on's include code (which is defined at first message) this code's below
8html]<xen:include template="sidebar_online_users" />[/html]

Tilki have you considered moving your addon in this framework I've started using?

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/bd-widget-framework.11324/
i have noted this but i wouldnt write any add-on or modification for about this 2-3 weeks
coz, my midterms are coming =)

Top Bottom