[Xen-Soluce] Upgrade Coupons

[Xen-Soluce] Upgrade Coupons [Paid] 2.1.3 Fix 2

No permission to buy (€15.00)
Hello,

I'm sure other people would find use for that as another add-on to the add-on like you did for recurring subs? I know we would find a use for it.
yes indeed it's a good suggestion, did you ask the developer of RM Marketplace to develop this ?

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Hello,

yes indeed it's a good suggestion, did you ask the developer of RM Marketplace to develop this ?

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ
I did not. I noticed that you added the recurring subs as an addon to the addon, so I thought that it'd be best for you to add it since its your code. I could get a hold of them to ask.

I did not. I noticed that you added the recurring subs as an addon to the addon, so I thought that it'd be best for you to add it since its your code. I could get a hold of them to ask.
Yes for this adon it is my code, but the rm does not belong to me if XFA allows me to do that then yes why not create an extension.

Yes for this adon it is my code, but the rm does not belong to me if XFA allows me to do that then yes why not create an extension.
Would we be allowed to code the extension to RM Marketplace ourself and not publish it, but only use for ourselves?

Hello, While using this addon with your other addon "User Upgrade Durations" it only let's a user purchase the first duration if he doesn't apply a coupon. Could you fix this?

Hello,

Hello, While using this addon with your other addon "User Upgrade Durations" it only let's a user purchase the first duration if he doesn't apply a coupon. Could you fix this?
I don't understand, can you give me a screenshot of your problem

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Hello,

I don't understand, can you give me a screenshot of your problem

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

As you can see, no matter which option I pick it will still only let me pay for the first duration, aka 30 days:

1684688342368.png1684688354274.png

When I enter a coupon code though it will work:

1684688437862.png

And just to clarify: It's not only the text that's wrong it actually only lets the user buy 30 days.

Thanks!

Top Bottom