[Xen-Soluce] Credit System

[Xen-Soluce] Credit System [Paid] 2.1.4 Fix 1

No permission to buy (€20.00)
Looks cool! I'm migrating from VB4 to XF 2.2 this week. I don't suppose there is anyway to import "credits" or a cron I use?

Hello,

You can use the reconstruction system to recreate all the information related to the event (thread, post, reply, reaction, etc..).

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Hello,

Does this credit system have a shop with it?
What do you mean by that?

You can buy with credits a subscription for example, because I implemented the credits in the payment system of xenforo, it works like paypal.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Hello,

What do you mean by that?

You can buy with credits a subscription for example, because I implemented the credits in the payment system of xenforo, it works like paypal.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Are you able to send users credits through looking at there profile? Like gift them some credits.

Are you able to send users credits through looking at there profile? Like gift them some credits.
You can give credit to the user thanks to this: http://prntscr.com/yjwzsr

Otherwise users can get credit through events. example: thread, if the user creates a thread he will get X credit.

The list of events :
  • Threads
  • Reactions
  • XenCentral Feedback System :
    • Positive
    • Neutral
    • Negative
  • [Xen-Soluce] Invite System:
    • Invite

Hello,

Do you plan to add XFRM event support?

Currently using Dragonbyte credits but it missing some important features. There was ******* addon as you might know but it's not being updated for 3 years and we are stuck with not having a good and at least working credit addon.

Thanks!

Hello,

Hello,

Do you plan to add XFRM event support?

Currently using Dragonbyte credits but it missing some important features. There was ******* addon as you might know but it's not being updated for 3 years and we are stuck with not having a good and at least working credit addon.

Thanks!
Yes, of course, just tell us what event you want to have for the XFRM.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Hello,

Yes, of course, just tell us what event you want to have for the XFRM.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

1) Basically, we need:

• Resource Creation
  • Resource Updated (when using teams feature of XFRM it should award to the person who submitted the update, not the resource owner)
  • Resource Download by the user only once per resource (award should go to the person who submitted update)

2) Do you plan to add a charging feature for events? Instead of adding credits, it should remove credits when events are fired (without going negative balance).

3) This addon is missing the Charge BB code so when the amount is charged it should go to the owner of that post/resource and etc.

4) Does the credit amount is reverted back when the thread/message/resource is being removed?

5) Any plans to add a feature to give the user the ability to specify on resource creation -> how many credits it cost to download the resource and the charging that amount and giving it to the resource owner?

Very much thank you for your response!

1) Basically, we need:

• Resource Creation
  • Resource Updated (when using teams feature of XFRM it should award to the person who submitted the update, not the resource owner)
  • Resource Download by the user only once per resource (award should go to the person who submitted update)
Ok thanks, I guess in every event there must be an option to select the categories where the event will work.

2) Do you plan to add a charging feature for events? Instead of adding credits, it should remove credits when events are fired (without going negative balance).
For a charging system, I don't know what you're talking about, but there's a dashboard to use it where he can see all the transactions he's made, and in another ongles he can see all the credits that have been added without an event that he's produced.
When creating an event you can tell if this event can remove or add credit to it, this goes to the amount level if you put -20 it will take away 20 credits, but if you put 20 it will add 20 credits.
As for the negative balance, when realising the addon I check if the balance was created to make an event, if there was no credit it would give an error message, but I was asked to remove it.

3) This addon is missing the Charge BB code so when the amount is charged it should go to the owner of that post/resource and etc.
All depends on what you put, if you put -10 when creating a post the author of the post will have -10 credit

4) Does the credit amount is reverted back when the thread/message/resource is being removed?
Yes currently if you delete a thread a post, the transaction(s) that goes with that deletes so the credits will be reallocated.
5) Any plans to add a feature to give the user the ability to specify on resource creation -> how many credits it cost to download the resource and the charging that amount and giving it to the resource owner?
yes I can add a system that allows the resource creator to specify how much the resource costs and when downloading it asks the user if he wants to continue to pay, and once paid he will be able to download the resource at will.
But this part I'm thinking of doing it in another addon, and in this addon it will have what you ask for plus a bbcode to hide content and if you want to visualize what's there you have to pay with X credit.

yes I can add a system that allows the resource creator to specify how much the resource costs and when downloading it asks the user if he wants to continue to pay, and once paid he will be able to download the resource at will.
Great! This is a missing feature that I'm ready to buy even if it will be another addon. It is important that both of them will work together.

Just one kindly question, can you make this work for all of type of resources such as external download URL, fileless resource and etc?

Also, the important thing will it work for resource updates as well? Because each update might cost some credits for example... it will be great!

bbcode to hide content and if you want to visualize what's there you have to pay with X credit.
Will that amount go as a transaction from the person who bought that content to the person who posted it for resources as well?

if there was no credit it would give an error message, but I was asked to remove it.

Can you make this an option -> Allow negative balance or not.

For example, after registration each user gets 10 credits, then he goes and downloads two resources, each download cost him 5 credits and when the balance reaches zero he can't download anymore because the balance is zero.

_____

Last question, any ETA, ready to buy both addons. :)

Thanks!

Top Bottom