Style Xen 1.4 Needs Skin & First-Time Layout / Setup - ASAP

Hey Everybody !

I'm a leadership speaker based in the US, and a total rookie with Forum software. I'm creating a membership forum (Xen 1.4) for biz owners & corporate clients.

I need someone to install a new skin (I'm thinking UI.X), and help me to think through, then create a basic design with my branding, and a few different user groups / categories. My "membership software" is PilotPress (comes with OntraPort Marketing / CRM software), and should be setup by Thursday.

I don't know what I don't know here, so I apologize if my post is even too basic to respond to, but I'm thinking this first job should be simple & fast. I just need something clean so I start charging for it.

Here's my blank slate forum: http://roadmaptofreedom.com/community/index.php
Here's the program i'm selling: http://goo.gl/Zi55cE

If interested, please message me with a basic ball park cost, and how quickly you might be able to get it done. BONUS if you're familiar with OntraPort / PilotPress integration.

I'm looking to get this done ASAP ! Thx all...

contact @oman. Should be able to setup your skin, make customisations and usergroups etc. Fast, cheap, and has a great reputation on here.

If you need help I think I can help you out with this. Installing a theme and setting up some boards and permissions and such isn't too difficult. I can also provide a screen share session so you can literally see what I'm doing and learn how to do it yourself for the future.

If you need help I think I can help you out with this. Installing a theme and setting up some boards and permissions and such isn't too difficult. I can also provide a screen share session so you can literally see what I'm doing and learn how to do it yourself for the future.
Hey xlsabel38 - thank you for your response, and kind gesture. MattWServices shot me an email last night, offered to kick some ideas around with me tomorrow, so I might have someone already for this project. But it looks like you're a whiz with forums, so if you'd still be willing to offer an hour of time (and I'd pay you for it) - I'd love to do a screen share / crash course on the basics ?

Let me know if that's something you'd be willing to do - and we can connect tomorrow (Thurs) or Friday. I'll look through some of your sites too - try to get a better sense of your stuff, and some of my questions. Total rookie here ... :)

c.

Hey xlsabel38 - thank you for your response, and kind gesture. MattWServices shot me an email last night, offered to kick some ideas around with me tomorrow, so I might have someone already for this project. But it looks like you're a whiz with forums, so if you'd still be willing to offer an hour of time (and I'd pay you for it) - I'd love to do a screen share / crash course on the basics ?

Let me know if that's something you'd be willing to do - and we can connect tomorrow (Thurs) or Friday. I'll look through some of your sites too - try to get a better sense of your stuff, and some of my questions. Total rookie here ... :)

c.
Hey BEveryWhereYouAre,

I'm far from a Whiz I've just run a lot of different types of forums so I've picked up stuff here and there. Matt W is a lot more skilled than I am so you're in way better hands with him by your side. I doubt he'll leave you with any questions but if you still have some, feel free to ask.

Top Bottom