1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XboxOneApex.com

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by Safinn, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Safinn

Safinn Member

[​IMG]
    Xbox One fan site. Just set up and running. Still playing around with the site.
    Any feedback is welcome to help improve.​
    Current Add-Ons:​
    • [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)
    • [8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools)
    • Xbox Live LeaderBoards by HDJuegos
    Thank you for looking.​

Russ likes this.
  2. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Nice looking theme (the guys at pixelexit did a great job). Being an xboxone niched site I'd suggest replacing the node icons (not sure whether you agree) with some xbox related node icons which i think would look good and give your site a more prominent xbox-ish feel when guests come to visit.

Overall, great start and good choice of style. :)

3. Luxus

Luxus Well-Known Member

When I read the name I thought this may be Brogan's site. Clip The Apex, Xbox One Apex, you get the point.
    I hope you will be more successful with your site than MS will be with Xbox One ;)

4. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

I wish you luck as well. I am more of a PS man myself but I won't be getting the newest one. The new gaming scheme has me a little upset. Basically once you "activate" the game on your console you can't take it to a buddies house to play it......gonna kill places like GameStop that sell used games. Just not a big fan of the route they are going. Don't get me wrong the specs on both the xBox One and the PS4 are amazing but I will still with PC gaming.

5. Safinn

Safinn Member

Total agree with you mate but finding it very hard to get a nice looking node icon together that fits well. I will keep trying though. The guys at PixelExit are great, Love their styles.

Didn't realise Brogan has a site with Apex in the name. I hope it's successful also. Do you not think the Xbox One will be a success for Microsoft? :)

I used to be a PlayStation man myself until I got my self and Xbox 360. The thing about the used games is not 100% correct, it's more of a rumour at the moment. Nobody really knows how it will work until Microsoft official say something. Hopefully it's not that and they have a better solution.

Also just added the resource manager. Not exactly sure what I want to be on there until more information has been released about how the Xbox One will work.

Russ likes this.
  6. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

If you want you can open a ticket at our site:

http://pixelexit.com/forums/tickets/

And I can try to help out on some icons, nothing fancy but could be catered towards your site.

And thanks for the kind words

Safinn likes this.
  7. Safinn

Safinn Member

No worries mate. You deserve all the praise. Amazing work you guys put in.
    I will go ahead and open a ticket. Thanks a lot for your help.

8. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Nice use of the word Apex and the colour green ;)

Matthew Hawley likes this.