XboxOneApex.com

Safinn

2qkplwo.png
Xbox One fan site. Just set up and running. Still playing around with the site.
Any feedback is welcome to help improve.​
Current Add-Ons:​
  • [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)
  • [8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools)
  • Xbox Live LeaderBoards by HDJuegos
Thank you for looking.​

Nice looking theme (the guys at pixelexit did a great job). Being an xboxone niched site I'd suggest replacing the node icons (not sure whether you agree) with some xbox related node icons which i think would look good and give your site a more prominent xbox-ish feel when guests come to visit.

Overall, great start and good choice of style. :)

When I read the name I thought this may be Brogan's site. Clip The Apex, Xbox One Apex, you get the point.
I hope you will be more successful with your site than MS will be with Xbox One ;)

I wish you luck as well. I am more of a PS man myself but I won't be getting the newest one. The new gaming scheme has me a little upset. Basically once you "activate" the game on your console you can't take it to a buddies house to play it......gonna kill places like GameStop that sell used games. Just not a big fan of the route they are going. Don't get me wrong the specs on both the xBox One and the PS4 are amazing but I will still with PC gaming.

Nice looking theme (the guys at pixelexit did a great job). Being an xboxone niched site I'd suggest replacing the node icons (not sure whether you agree) with some xbox related node icons which i think would look good and give your site a more prominent xbox-ish feel when guests come to visit.

Overall, great start and good choice of style. :)

Total agree with you mate but finding it very hard to get a nice looking node icon together that fits well. I will keep trying though. The guys at PixelExit are great, Love their styles.

When I read the name I thought this may be Brogan's site. Clip The Apex, Xbox One Apex, you get the point.
I hope you will be more successful with your site than MS will be with Xbox One ;)

Didn't realise Brogan has a site with Apex in the name. I hope it's successful also. Do you not think the Xbox One will be a success for Microsoft? :)

I wish you luck as well. I am more of a PS man myself but I won't be getting the newest one. The new gaming scheme has me a little upset. Basically once you "activate" the game on your console you can't take it to a buddies house to play it......gonna kill places like GameStop that sell used games. Just not a big fan of the route they are going. Don't get me wrong the specs on both the xBox One and the PS4 are amazing but I will still with PC gaming.

I used to be a PlayStation man myself until I got my self and Xbox 360. The thing about the used games is not 100% correct, it's more of a rumour at the moment. Nobody really knows how it will work until Microsoft official say something. Hopefully it's not that and they have a better solution.

Also just added the resource manager. Not exactly sure what I want to be on there until more information has been released about how the Xbox One will work.

Top Bottom