[XB] Join User Group [Deleted]

fahad ashraf

fahad ashraf submitted a new resource:

[XB] Join User Group - This add-on allows the administrator to set certain user groups for their as joinable

Features:
  • Admin can set joinable usergroup on registration
  • Admin can make usergroup optional on registration and for forced user to chose at least one
  • Moderators can be assigned to user groups
  • Moderators can also view a list of all users in their assigned group
  • Admin can set different custom fields as required when user will create a request for join user group
Note :
Please send me PM if anyone need this addon or also i can...

Read more about this resource...

I'd be interested in purchasing if you add a feature that displays someone's usergroups on their profile. Not all of the usergroups display a banner on my forum. It would be even better if you could also make an usergroup "hidden" in the ACP. If it is hidden, it won't appear on someone's profile.

It would look something like this: (this is from a vBulletin forum)
1568462824615.webp

I'd be interested in purchasing if you add a feature that displays someone's usergroups on their profile. Not all of the usergroups display a banner on my forum. It would be even better if you could also make an usergroup "hidden" in the ACP. If it is hidden, it won't appear on someone's profile.

It would look something like this: (this is from a vBulletin forum)
View attachment 210373
ok check inbox

Can I use this to make usergroups joinable only once someone has a certain number of posts and has been registered for a certain period of time? For example, 500 posts and been registered for a year.

Can I use this to make usergroups joinable only once someone has a certain number of posts and has been registered for a certain period of time? For example, 500 posts and been registered for a year.
It is not but can be added let's talk further about it

Thanks

If we could use the user criteria system to restrict who can join what usergroup that would be awesome :)

If we could use the user criteria system to restrict who can join what usergroup that would be awesome :)
Yes - I am interested in this as well. I have some secondary memberships that can only be joined after you have been promoted to a higher level of membership.

This looks like a good add-on. But my concern is whether I'll get update if I buy it? It seems like it's becoming a bait for private customization now..?

This looks like a good add-on. But my concern is whether I'll get update if I buy it? It seems like it's becoming a bait for private customization now..?
Obviously if you want any extra feature that add-on doesn't have it will cost you but price will be very reasonable.

Thanks

@fahad ashraf does this allow for users of the group to mention the group in posts? i.e., if i have a joinable user group called, "Test", then can a member of that group tag all members via "@test" when posting?

i'm looking for a xf2 replacement to this addon and am trying to cross-reference the functionality prior to purchasing:

Top Bottom