x360achievements.com

I think you really need to change the navbar colouring. The red really (for me anyway) doesn't compliment the greens you would associate with xbox. Same rule with the messageuserblock where the green and red gradient image is showing the two colours just don't compliment each other.

The threadlistings sectionheaders text (color: #08BE08; for me is too bright considering it's placed on a light background causing readability issues. Perhaps change the background colour to something darker, or possibly change the text colour?

Overall, it's a very nice style I just feel you should do more with it in the way of colour changes and putting "your" stamp to it.

I like how you have recent activity as your landing page :). Makes the site seem a bit more social. I agree with Shelley about the red though, seems like it stands out and has no purpose of being there...

That must just be my horrid taste in colour, because I thought it looked really good how both colours were represented. I guess I'll have another play around and see what an all green style will do for me :) Thanks for the feedback :D

Beautiful website!

I'm already on a 360 achievements website. Is this brand new or the same one hmm.

Anyway only thing I don't like is the size of the banner. I think the banner is just a teeny bit too tall and the navbars too tall. other than that magnifique

Beautiful website!

I'm already on a 360 achievements website. Is this brand new or the same one hmm.

Anyway only thing I don't like is the size of the banner. I think the banner is just a teeny bit too tall and the navbars too tall. other than that magnifique

It's brand new yes :) and thanks for the feedback :)

Okay, I have few signing up, but very little interaction on the site. Any tips? I have very little knowledge when it comes to coding/html/css so any major changes would require custom work, but I welcome this also.

I'd like to take the achievements out of the main forums and have them on their own landing page (not as a thread) is there any mods which would allow me todo this that are already available.

the forum looks awesome. i think u should put xbox news on the front page instead of random game achievements . the forum feels too general for me cuz wen i go to it, only 1/3 of it is xbox stuff . nobody is online beside guests and there doesnt seem to be any interesting topics to join for.
i would also want alot of good achievement guides to read. there are so many good xbox forums so might be really hard.. like xbox360achievements.org already has so many people and all the info id ever need so maybe u gotta get good friends to start it off
maybe u can look at http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/ for ideas

i love xbox 360 and im a big achievement whore :)

Been thinking about pheyde's comment, I'm interested in expanding the site to offer more forums for xbox 360 chatting(not achievement), and a section for achievement discussion. Not sure exactly what forums to add though, but I think the achievement discussion cat is pretty good atm.

Done a little more to the site, and I'm using thread thumbs for the achievement pages, I've only done upto "K" in retail as it's taking bloody ages!!!!! but I think it's looking alright. Thoughts? (and don't say it looks awful as I'll cry, because it has taken me hours already lol)

Top Bottom