XF 2.2 X post not showing

When can we expect the new release to address this issue? My users frequently share Twitter URLs, so it's important. XenForo should prioritize releasing the fix soon. Thanks!
Click the link Brogan posted and there's a fix.

When can we expect the new release to address this issue? My users frequently share Twitter URLs, so it's important. XenForo should prioritize releasing the fix soon. Thanks!
You should be able to (if it is THAT important to you) be able to fix it yourself immediately (for how Twitter-Pater is working right now, give Musk a week or so and he'll change it again).

Go to
ACP -> Content -> BB Code Media Sites
Choose your Twitter media site
In match URL's add
x.com/*/status/{$id}
x.com/*/statuses/{$id}

as shown in the link provided above to Brogans solution... you should be able to cut/paste those links to add into your URL match instead of having to type it in.

Or you could get the S9 Media add-on, install it and get a TON more media sites you can use.

You should be able to (if it is THAT important to you) be able to fix it yourself immediately (for how Twitter-Pater is working right now, give Musk a week or so and he'll change it again).

Go to
ACP -> Content -> BB Code Media Sites
Choose your Twitter media site
In match URL's add
x.com/*/status/{$id}
x.com/*/statuses/{$id}

as shown in the link provided above to Brogans solution... you should be able to cut/paste those links to add into your URL match instead of having to type it in.

Or you could get the S9 Media add-on, install it and get a TON more media sites you can use.
I can't edit it why?

1692473967421.webp

You may have to go into developer mode by editing your config.php.
I use S9 Media so I don't mess with those... the developer usually "fixes" issues like this pretty quickly.

Top Bottom