MMA Community
Blog writers
Fighter and Event Discussions
Fighter Autograph give-aways.
Fantasy betting coming soon.

I know is bland but this is the start.
Share your ideas.
Thanks

I like the use of avatars on the forum home page to show the latest poster, this is non-standard and looks really good (adding some much needed colour to the forum home). How is that done, is it simple to do?

I'm not keen on the threads listing though. On my screen I see a huge amount of white space and padding because of the extra avatar on the right - that also creates a situation where my eye is darting left and right between the two trying to take it in.

Finally, your actual posts appear in bold text in my browser and I'm not sure I like the look of that either. Bold should be for limited use making key things stand out.

Just my opinions - take or disregard as you wish :)

I like the use of avatars on the forum home page to show the latest poster, this is non-standard and looks really good (adding some much needed colour to the forum home). How is that done, is it simple to do?
James helped me figure this one out last week! Its not terribly difficult but one problem it has is that it will not pull the default avatar. So if the user hasn't uploaded an avatar, nothing will show, throwing off the look. http://xenforo.com/community/threads/adding-user-avatars-to-lastpost-node.16262/#post-230594

Thank you Sadikb.

Ingenious. I love the avatars on the home screen too! But as of right now I have not learned how to fix it once you enter a topic. I agree that it is so spaced apart it looks a bit funky.
I am not sure why it appears as bold, is this something I can change? I am pretty novice so any help is appreciated! Again Thank you!

Panupat, I do not know how to correct this at the moment, Once I added the avatars, I havent figured out how to make it look great.

Luke B, any ideas on how to fix this issue?

Thank you all!

I am looking to add a web store to my forum. I know what I need to do to add a new tab and have it pop up in a new window.

What I am looking for is advice as to what/where I can get a marketplace adn recommendations as to which one I should go with.

Thank you.

Top Bottom