• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

www.digitalpoint.com home page

Brent W

It is nothing you will find here. All of his work is custom coded by him. There are a few portals in the resource area that can recreate that kind of front page though.

definitely an outstanding xf hack that we should all be able to use.(y) in my opinion it is the icing on the cake and I would gladly pay someone to make it happen.:)

Last edited:

gfc

definitely an outstanding xf hack that we should all be able to use.(y) in my opinion it is the icing on the cake and I would gladly pay someone to make it happen.:)
Such a news page is easily done with the Featured Threads Addon. Take a look at mine (in the signature)

digitalpoint

@digitalpoint 's homepage shows snippets that link to external sites. AFAIK this can not be done with featured threads or extra portal.
The system supports threads too, I iust never use it.

As I've mentioned before, it really was never setup to be used outside our site. And it does a few unique things that the behavior was hard coded so it would be a lot of work (basically a rewrite) to make it something viable for other sites. And I just don't have the time for that.