WWEHQ.Com

Hi guys,

Recently moved over from VB to Xenfor, love the software and my members love it to!

Here is my website: www.wwehq.com ..we have only been up and runing on Xenfor now for 4 days!

We have been open for almost a year, but with switching softwares and discussing it with the members we decided for a clean slate and with a fresh database.

My old forums can be accessed here if you want a look! http://www.wwehq.com/forum/forum.php

Basically I need some feedback on the graphics/color for the moment, and I want to add a premium membership for people eventually and I was wondering what the best plan of action would be for graphics/position on the home page.

Hope you guys like the site, and if any of you are avid wrestling fans give us a chance ;)

Regards
Greg

Seems very good :) congrats with the move. The only thing I would have changed is the placement of the dates on the front page. They seems to far to the left, on their way out so to speak :)

Cool, I'm a WWE fan and always like to see forums about wrestling :)

Quick question, which style are you using? I'm assuming you purchased a brand-free version of it, so just wondering which one it is :D

Yeah I am using: xenFracture, by xenStyles. One of my old friends who uses XenForo sent me the theme when he shut down his board.

Hope some of you guys like the site and maybe give us a cheeky registration ;)

Is it not in the sidebar template? I'd have to look, I purchased this theme when I fist got xenforo... Not sure where, or if, I remember editing it.

Edit**

I have added some new images on the home page and freshened up some of the boards.

Has anyone else got any tips to help me achieve more members on the forum? We have a good amount of dedicated posters, but I would like the number to increase.

Cheers
Greg

Just a update for some of you guys! (its been almost 1 1/2 months).

We have changed the layout a bit more now, and also have added some new features onto the forum home page. It would be great to here some feedback from some of you or maybe even a cheeky registration!

Regards and have a great easter weekend,

Greg

Looks good. The advanced forum statistics, is that a mod you downloaded this site or was it from here?

LINK TO FORUM RUNNING NULLED SOFTWARE REMOVED

I type in xenforo statistics plugin in google and a few websites came up and I downloaded it from there.

I assume its one which can be found here though, I just dont like searching through all the old outdated mods to see if any are supported with the new version of Xen

I really like your site. Well put together, and the design really fit the topic of your site.

May I ask how you made the background of the csgoIntro box automatically resize? I would love to have that instead of using a fixed width/height background.

I really like your site. Well put together, and the design really fit the topic of your site.

May I ask how you made the background of the csgoIntro box automatically resize? I would love to have that instead of using a fixed width/height background.

Because my sites layout is a fluid one, it fits to any screen size, so I guess that is why it automatically changes.

Also thank you for the kind words!

Would love to see a few more people sign up :)

Top Bottom