Wuebit Twitter Profile Widget

Wuebit Twitter Profile Widget 1.0.2

No permission to download

x4rl

Xencored submitted a new resource:

Wuebit Twitter Profile Widget - Adds the a twtter widget in the members profile

Howdy big prop's to @Bob B and @Chris Deeming for the help on learning how to do this.

This addon adds a twitter widget in the members profile IF the use has added there twitter name using the identities field.

oltmLIO.jpg

And this is the widget

6Zt6OvS.jpg

9KYaYK9.jpg

Read more about this resource...

ok. well done......what to do if a user did not fill in his twitteraccount and i want to show the tweets of our forum twitteraccount?.....now it shows yours.

yours.webp

Yes they can indeed. As for Permissions I didn't really see the point if you have a twitter account anyone can find it/see it.

No Problem
If my tweeter account is protected, will guest or a person I'm not following and followed see my twitter?

Question? what if a user does not fill in his twitteraccount........then....is it possible to [standard] show the tweets of the forum?

Question? what if a user does not fill in his twitteraccount........then....is it possible to [standard] show the tweets of the forum?
No mate and I will not be adding this. Just does not seem right to show that on every member who has not added there twitter name. The profile part in my opinion is for the members info only.

Great add-on, I'm loving this in the profiles. It looks like it adds the Twitter for the site on the sidebar too though? Any way to remove that?

Great add-on, I'm loving this in the profiles. It looks like it adds the Twitter for the site on the sidebar too though? Any way to remove that?
Screenshot please or url.

edit=
If it's the widget on this page than it's nothing to do with this addon. It's not even my code. Must be some other addon/template etc..

Screenshot please or url.

edit=
If it's the widget on this page than it's nothing to do with this addon. It's not even my code. Must be some other addon/template etc..

It was my other site, but it was my mistake. I had a random banner location and one rotation is the twitter feed... threw me for a loop. Sorry. Thanks for sharing the add-on.

Top Bottom