WTF - why is it i've only just heard about this??

Martyn

Where have i been? :( i still havent completed my site due to vbulletin being so crap for years now.. i just cant put my site live! :)

Hopefully to see some fimilar faces around! hope price is good ;)

Hi Martyn, and welcome to XenForo, :) I'm not sure what you mean by where have you been as XenForo has not been released as of yet, so you found us just in time. Come Oct 5th it will be publicly available for purchase in beta, for $100 US. It will be the first day XenForo will go public and we hope you will celebrate that day with us.

If you can not be here on that day to celebrate with us, the price will be very reasonable at 140.00 US.

I do hope to see you here on Oct 5th, :)

Where have i been? :( i still havent completed my site due to vbulletin being so crap for years now.. i just cant put my site live! :)

Hopefully to see some fimilar faces around! hope price is good ;)

Just to make sure you saw the prices...

Come Oct 5th it will be publicly available for purchase in beta, for $100 US. It will be the first day (ONLY FOR 24HOURS) XenForo will go public and we hope you will celebrate that day with us.

If you can not be here on that day to celebrate with us, the price will be very reasonable at 140.00 US (Full Price).

I do hope to see you here on Oct 5th, :)

very warm welcoming! :-D i will indeed be purchasing a lisence! i been a vb member for many many years since just before 2004, i've not been browsing much lately due to a new baby (yay for me) i do the odd check off vb.com and found someone mentioning this, i was like wtf is xenforo? lol, i google it and here i am, i wish i was in the no abit sooner :( having to catch up now, that sucks :(

^_^

Top Bottom