wtf is this facebook pop-up on my phone?

DRE

A pop-up from Facebook that keeps asking me to accept their terms keeps popping up. I always click disagree cause it's annoying. I do not have the Facebook app on my phone and the only extra Apps I installed were tango, instagram and vibre. How do I get rid of this? I have a Samsung Infuse. I have never rooted an android before but I am seriously considering it after going into applications and trying to uninstall anything that says Facebook. One of the facebook apps would not uninstall.

Ewwww @ Burger King putting Bacon in the middle of ice cream sundaes. You Bacon lovers are getting out of hand.

Ouch!!! :cry:

*walks away from thread bawling her eyes out*
You think this is cute? Almost ruined my appetite when I saw this at the drive-thru window last week. I like bacon but not with ice cream. :sick:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/bacon-sundae-burger-king-203314332.html

bacon-sundae.jpg

I dunno how much of this i can take. If this persists I'll remove my avatar for a day in protest. :(

Ps. I agree, it's not a great combination and not something I would ever try.

Bac-on topic - Did you try what I suggested? :D
Nah... The phone is a good note-taking device for novel authors such as myself, therefore the toilet is not a solution. lol

What kind of phone do you have or do you just not have one?

I was an owner of an apple 3gs, iphone 4 and a htc desire. the two apple phones I gave away, they were gifts but since I loathe apple products I don't have a use for them. HTC Desire I accidentally dropped in my coffee (don't ask how I did that). But I don't use mobile phones, I've never really got into the whole mobile thing.

Yeah, hence mobile phones are evil. :)

I was an owner of an apple 3gs, iphone 4 and a htc desire. the two apple phones I gave away, they were gifts but since I loathe apple products I don't have a use for them. HTC Desire I accidentally dropped in my coffee (don't ask how I did that). But I don't use mobile phones, I've never really got into the whole mobile thing.

Yeah, hence mobile phones are evil. :)
lol a phone can't be evil, but it can channel evil. Meaning, you made it evil! :eek:

jk. Do you hate loath apple products because they're expensive?

lol a phone can't be evil, but it can channel evil. Meaning, you made it evil! :eek:

jk. Do you hate loath apple products because they're expensive?

I'm not fond of their products because previously I had nothing but issues with them. My g4 laptop comes to mind, especially my 3gs battery life amongst other annoying issues. :) If they replaced the apple logo for a bacon logo I might re-consider my thinking about them. (y)

I'm not fond of their products because previously I had nothing but issues with them. My g4 laptop comes to mind, especially my 3gs battery life amongst other annoying issues. :) If they replaced the apple logo for a bacon logo I might re-consider my thinking about them. (y)
I just started working for apple and I've never previously owned any apple products, still don't (But I want that macbook pro with retina) so I can't understand where ya coming from. I don't see how they are better than Windows. I used to get so many viruses. I don't really get them anymore though since I stopped doing certain things...

Top Bottom