• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WoW, Xenforo first place in forum software reviews

yavuz

"As an open source product, it would be perfect!"
Guys, when did xenforo become an open source product ?

I think they have confused something down the road :p

Nonetheless, XenForo is a forum software that doesn't need further explaining :)

is now only missing more themes and mods, mod xenforo have to launch photo gallery, portal, blog and resource manager soon, the community also have to share more of the forum, I have some unanswered questions, the forum in weeks!

Otherwise, xenforo still the best!

yavuz

is now only missing more themes and mods, mod xenforo have to launch photo gallery, portal, blog and resource manager soon, the community also have to share more of the forum, I have some unanswered questions, the forum in weeks!

Otherwise, xenforo still the best!
MarcosPreviato, look around in the forums more for themes. Xenique, Audentio, XenFocus, Themesinc, sleekxf, bluepearl-skins and many other free and commercial themes. I belive "there are not enought themes out there" for xenforo is not a valid statement anymore.

As for the portal, blog, and gallery; if you make yourself smart and browse through the add-on section you will find out that there are options to accomplish that without paying extra $. If you have a question, just shoot! You will find a lot of users and staff helping you out, I know I did when I needed it.

Sador

Well, there's a limited amount of styles I personally like a lot. And there's some stuff I'm still missing that could be either core functionality or addons. But xF is very good and I continue to be amazed.

Yes, I know I have several themes, including the flexile is best, there are also some addons, I use the blog and others already have mentioned, but the xenforo should have its official, the community, is leaving to be desired!

I pray that she grows stronger, and thus improve the participation, I hope that in less than one year xenforo become the largest forum system! and this is just about to happen!

Hugs!

Elizabeth

Guys, when did xenforo become an open source product ?

I think they have confused something down the road :p

Nonetheless, XenForo is a forum software that doesn't need further explaining :)
Read it with the comma intact...you would see that they said IF it were open source...not It IS open source.