wow looks great!

Gotta say, even though I should know better than to not expect fantastic things from Kier and Mike, I'm very pleasently surprized with XF already. I'm seriously looking forward to getting to know more about it and getting involved. I was planning retiring from the forums scene, but since I've seen XF I've decided to stick around again because it really is a breath of fresh air.

A big thumbs up guys :D

hehe thanks. its good to see all the names I recognize in one place and decent discussions going on too. makes me feel right at home again which is something i've been missing. Now where did I leave my old avatar that I've not used for ages? Gonna take me a day or two to get settled back in, but thats just because i've been hiding in the shadows for months.

hehe thanks. its good to see all the names I recognize in one place and decent discussions going on too. makes me feel right at home again which is something i've been missing. Now where did I leave my old avatar that I've not used for ages? Gonna take me a day or two to get settled back in, but thats just because i've been hiding in the shadows for months.
Welcome. Long ago that I've read something from you.

Gotta say, even though I should know better than to not expect fantastic things from Kier and Mike, I'm very pleasently surprized with XF already. I'm seriously looking forward to getting to know more about it and getting involved. I was planning retiring from the forums scene, but since I've seen XF I've decided to stick around again because it really is a breath of fresh air.

A big thumbs up guys :D
welcome 'home' Kerry-Anne!

Top Bottom