WordPress and XenForo

Yoruichi

Looking to be able to use WordPress and XenForo as a bridge. I'm sure most of you know what I mean.

On my current set-up I'm using a different forum software with it being bridged with WP. I can login to the WP blog and also be logged into the forums. Is there something like this for XenForo?

$39 for a supported Wordpress + Xenforo combo is the best money spent EVER !
There is a free one ... done by xfrocks ... whom is an excellent coder with a track record of supporting his stuff.

Does the wordpress plugin allow people to log in via wordpress and have them automatically be logged into Xenforo? I use wordpress with Wishlist Member plugin and wordpress needs to be in control of the access and manage user logins. Do you know of a plugin that does this? Seems like all the plugins make people login via Xenforo then have them be logged into Wordpress. How about just syncing both logins simultaneously?

Does the wordpress plugin allow people to log in via wordpress and have them automatically be logged into Xenforo? I use wordpress with Wishlist Member plugin and wordpress needs to be in control of the access and manage user logins. Do you know of a plugin that does this? Seems like all the plugins make people login via Xenforo then have them be logged into Wordpress. How about just syncing both logins simultaneously?
the paid wordpress plugin (of xenscripts.com) yes

Top Bottom