[WMTech] User Registration Infomail

[WMTech] User Registration Infomail [Paid] 2.0.2

No permission to buy ($4.00)

wmtech

wmtech submitted a new resource:

[WMTech] User Registration Infomail - Sends notification mails to configurable users after someone registers at your forum.

Description:
If you moderate new user registrations and do not get new registrations daily, no new user will have to wait to be approved any more. This product sends notification mails to configurable users after someone registers at your forum. So you and/or your moderators are notified of new registrations immediately.

Our product makes your life as a forum admin much easier and sends you valuable information about new registrations at your site as soon as possible.

This add-on...

Read more about this resource...

Can this include info in the email such as 'referred' or other user criteria? My members are invite only right now, and eventually other members will be able to invite people too. It would be nice to see that within the email I receive as an administrator.

Can this include info in the email such as 'referred' or other user criteria? My members are invite only right now, and eventually other members will be able to invite people too. It would be nice to see that within the email I receive as an administrator.

No, our of the box it is not possible to include other information about newly registered users.

But it could easily be added. Please ask for a quote to modify the software at our site https://wmtech.net/

Top Bottom