Will the "Kitchen Sink" style be included with a default install?

Dragapult

I haven't been here in a while so I have no idea when this was added, but it appears that all it really does it just show an extended profile. Is this going to be included by default in a XenForo install, and will the width of the profile be editable so that long URLs don't get cut off like they currently do?

One of the things that turned me off from xenforo when I first started lurking the site was a lack of a kitchen sink. It wasn't until I visited other Xenforo forums that I learned that it was easy to put extra user info in the postbit.

*looks at Quillz sig*

Oooh I want one.

Huh! lol remember when everyone had those sigs, it was a huge fad for the first few months. I had completely forgotten about them, thank you for the reminder Quills!

I never even knew this "Kitchen Sink" style existed until I saw this thread!

With the default style you can easily select which information to display on the Message User block. You can also set the width of the block as well.

How? I have found the message_user_info template, which seems to include a lot of references to things like messageShowRegisterDate, messageShowTotalLikes, etc. but I can't see an obvious way enable/disable them!

Yeah it is literally a matter of seconds to switch on or off all of that bumph in any theme.. just using that style Properties section.

I love how easy that is, and the choice we have been given to display loads of poster info, or none!

Yeah it is literally a matter of seconds to switch on or off all of that bumph in any theme.. just using that style Properties section.

I love how easy that is, and the choice we have been given to display loads of poster info, or none!
Its what lead to the preference for blocking images in posts...

One of the things that turned me off from xenforo when I first started lurking the site was a lack of a kitchen sink. It wasn't until I visited other Xenforo forums that I learned that it was easy to put extra user info in the postbit.

*looks at Quillz sig*

Oooh I want one.

I'm quite the opposite, I think less is more and I absolutely prefer not having post counts shown as default. :)

Top Bottom