Will Kier be doing a speech from a stage and a gray shirt?

TNCclubman

When 1.1 is released going over all the new features. Can you set up a camera with Mike filming you in your basement with a projector behind you and Brogan can advance the slides on queue?

I think we'd like to see something like this...

lol

At least that will be one less thing to slow him down as he goes through airport security. :barefoot:
Based on what I've read about the airport security in the US, they'll probably do a cavity search due to being pissed off that he has no shoes to remove.

As I understand it, some of them are a little overzealous in dealing with the public.

Based on what I've read about the airport security in the US, they'll probably do a cavity search due to being pissed off that he has no shoes to remove.

As I understand it, some of them are a little overzealous in dealing with the public.

Im going to wait for the news Kier gets arrested upon getting off the plane and sent to Guantánamo Bay for being a terrorist following a tip off from IB.

I don't think they require you to take your shoes off anymore. I remember the nightly news talking about it recently.

I think that was a recent changes involving kids, not something across the board.

This is correct. Unfortunately, though, it seems that every individual TSA agent makes up their own rules as they go along, so God knows what Kier is going to face when he meets them. It's entirely possible that the TSA agent will think that Kier is a strange name, must be Arabic, and he'll find himself in a small room with a table, two chairs with the TSA sitting across from him and a bright, bright light shining at him.

I don't think they require you to take your shoes off anymore. I remember the nightly news talking about it recently.
OFFTOPIC: We still have to take or shoes and ask many questions ?! :( This really pissed me off i hate traveling anymore

INTOPIC: I hope they broadcast Kier speech in ForumCon

I hope they broadcast Kier speech in ForumCon
I've already asked the organisers, they're going to try and record all the speeches and put them on their website, but they haven't promised they'll be able to do so. So hopefully Kier can get someone to record it for us, just to be on the safe side.

Top Bottom