Resource icon

Widget Framework Upcoming XenAtendo Events Widget 1.0.1

No permission to download
Ok...

The support from jaxel (xenatendo) is not the best - so... ask jaxel it self or use a other add-on like waindigos Resource Events or AndyBs Calendar eg. Than this add-ons will be better supported.

xfrocks do a very good job with his widget framework add-on... and its for free. ;)

The problem is I don't want to use those, I want to use XenAtendo. I can do without the widget if it comes down to it.

You will use a addon from Sadik B, witch needs xenatendo and WF from xfrocks. XenAtendo work and WF work - the widget from Sadik B, so you say - will not work right. So i see no problem by WF it self.

Your widget is from 2012, XenAtendo from 2013 and WF from 2014 - you understand what i will say? ;)

That's what I'm saying dude, why do you think I'm posting here? Why would I go to WF or XA to ask them to fix this problem that is obviously related to the widget from @Sadik B?

I obviously have WF installed and XA installed or else I could not use this widget. The widget is the problem. You're the one that told me to contact Jaxel, which totally confused me as it is not his problem, it's this widget.

Hi Floyd, sorry man but I haven't looked at that addon in a long time... PM me your admin login and I will look it up on Sunday evening (tomorrow).

Hi Floyd I fixed the issue in your 1.4 instance.

Basically it was a CSS conflict between XenAtendo's CSS and XenFacil's Widget. Added some CSS in Extra.css template.

Cheers!

@Sadik B I noticed that there seems to be a date limit on what is displayed as recent activity. Is there a way to change this value? I would like to be able to continually expand the window past just a few days worth of posts.

Sorry wrong thread

I'm receiving this error. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Code:
Callback WFUpcomingEvents_Listener::widget_framework_ready is invalid (Invalid Class).

Hi, unfortunately I no longer use XenAtendo and do not have license for 2.0. While it would be fairly simple to update the widget, I just don't have a dev site where I could do it.
I can give you access if it helps.

Top Bottom