Resource icon

Widget for GP Donations Add-on on WidgetFramework 1.1.2

No permission to download

lms

This add-ons solves the non render render WidgetFramework. You must have installed add WidgetFramework to work this add. This add does not make sense without WF.
Salud2

I installed the Widget Renderer and I get error messages:

Server Error in '/Publisher' Application.

Could not find stored procedure 'ppGetUnprefixedEpisodeList'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Could not find stored procedure 'ppGetUnprefixedEpisodeList'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SqlException (0x80131904): Could not find stored procedure 'ppGetUnprefixedEpisodeList'.]
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +404
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning() +412
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +1363
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData() +58
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData() +118
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString) +6369073
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async) +6370642
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result) +538
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method) +28
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method) +256
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior) +19
Common.Database.DatabaseAdapter`1.Query(String commandText, CommandType commandType, Int32 commandTimeout, DbParameter[] parameters) +526
Podtrac.Database.EpisodeSummaryAdapter.GetUnprefixedEpisodeList(Int32 podcastID, Int32 episodeID) +286
Podtrac.Web.Www.Publisher.Controllers.AdvertisingController.Placements(Encryptable`1 podcasterID, Encryptable`1 podcastID, Encryptable`1 episodeID) +1138
lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) +373
System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) +264
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) +39
System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass15.<InvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__12() +129
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) +818314
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) +314
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName) +818432
System.Web.Mvc.Controller.ExecuteCore() +159
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.Execute(RequestContext requestContext) +335
System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClassb.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5() +62
System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass1.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__0() +20
System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClasse.<EndProcessRequest>b__d() +54
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +469
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +375

Let's see if I explain.
The three add-ons have installed without error?
What version of WF have you installed? The last version is 1.1.2.
GPDWidget.php file is in /library/GPDonations/?
Renderer.php file is in /library/XenFacil/WidgetRenderers/Listener/?
Add-ons are active?
Have you put only the path of the widget in my add-on? GPDonations_GPDWidget ONLY. No others renders paths
(of time).
Get error yet?

Salud2

All of the above, but the installation ads a bunch of bogus paths that shouldn't be there. When I removed them, and just left yours, it worked. You should fix this, as it causes confusion.

lms submitted a new resource:

Widget for GP Donations Add-on on WidgetFramework (version 1.1.2) - Widget for GP Donations Add-on on WidgetFramework

Read more about this resource...
Hi, I'm having an issues, users who are donating via this link are requiring me to send them shipping details - this is something I cannot do because, obviously I'm selling nothing and its just for upkeeping the server. Is there a way to fix this so that it is purely a "donation" and not requiring me to send them shipping info?

Hi, I'm having an issues, users who are donating via this link are requiring me to send them shipping details - this is something I cannot do because, obviously I'm selling nothing and its just for upkeeping the server. Is there a way to fix this so that it is purely a "donation" and not requiring me to send them shipping info?
GP Donations issue. I do not develop this add-on.

Sorry.

Salud2

I get this error when adding a widget:

Code:
Server Error

Invalid model 'GPDonations_GPDWidget' specified

WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer::create() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 641
WidgetFramework_Core::getRenderer() in WidgetFramework/ControllerAdmin/Widget.php at line 316
WidgetFramework_ControllerAdmin_Widget->_getRenderersList() in WidgetFramework/ControllerAdmin/Widget.php at line 54
WidgetFramework_ControllerAdmin_Widget->actionAdd() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/content/50/10159450/html/community/admin.php at line 13

Top Bottom