Why do XF Warez / Nulled sites rank higher in Google than reknowned sites?

Maybe that's the case, but I'm certain there's little we can do about that. But I go back to the same point - generally people aren't going to be going anywhere but here to search for add-ons in the general sense.

Actually I tend to use Google as it tends to give in many cases better results than searching in xenforo.

Just as a quick example if I search in Google for conversation essentials I get the addon #1 in SERPs

CE1.webp

CE2.webp

Last edited:
Actually I tend to use Google as it tends to give in many cases better results than searching in xenforo.

Just as a quick example if I search in Google for conversation essentials I get the addon #1 in SERPs

If you are looking for an Addon by name and really insist on search every peice of content on the forums then by title will bring it up at around Number 5.

It's not like a simple mysql search engine is going to do better than google. Doesn't help when you search Xenforo instead of just the resource manager.

upload_2016-4-10_15-27-2.webp

2 clicks to use google, 3 to use Xenforo. Yeah it saves one click and a tiny bit of brain power to use google.

Top Bottom