Why am I a well-known member?

Erik

No, really. Look at my user title. It says I'm a well-known member, but I only have ~860 posts (at the time of this writing). I thought that the user title was based on post count (1000 posts). :confused:

Brogan and Abomination both have more posts than me but are still "Active Members." Screenshots because the post counts will change:
me.webp
brogan.webp
abomination.webp

Is it based on like count, or something other than post count? I didn't notice exactly when it switched, so I don't know what caused it. :)

Ideas?

I'm sure it's post count only as I asked the question a long time ago when Floris was the first to get the title.#

Maybe they were originally counting posts in the off topic forum but aren't any longer and this has somehow messed up your post count?

Edit: Maybe not then as you have over 250 likes which will account for it.

Lol, my name is actually Erik (no 's'). Don't feel bad though, people do this all the time. It's supposed to be Erik-S (last initial)-Rocks, but ErikSrocks looks bizarre, so usually it's just Eriksrocks. I need a new handle. :p
I actually wrote Erik rocks first, but figured the extra 's' needed to be in there. And anything different from what I did would ruin the joke. ;)

Lol, my name is actually Erik (no 's'). Don't feel bad though, people do this all the time. It's supposed to be Erik-S (last initial)-Rocks, but ErikSrocks looks bizarre, so usually it's just Eriksrocks. I need a new handle. :p
I actually thought you were either a petrologist or a hustler lol. Thanks for clarifying that, i didn't want to ask and look as dumb as I am. :p

Top Bottom