XF 2.1 Who's Online - Indicate who is hiding their online status.

So to be clear, I want to know if for those, such as staff, that have enabled "bypass user privacy" to be able to easily see in the online list who is hjding their online status and not, as to not alert others that they are online if they dont want to know.

I am on a XF 1.5 forum where this is the case. Hidden users have italicized and underlined names in the online list.

If possible, could i also change the green button on posts to lets say orange for the same people?

Staff members definitely have the ability to see folks in the "Members online" list who have checked the "bypass user privacy" box to mask their online presence. Other regular users can't see the status of members who have opted to hide their online status.

Hidden users use gray text for the user-names in the "Members online" list.

You should be able to change colors for buttons and things. I think this capability is documented in other threads.

Staff members definitely have the ability to see folks in the "Members online" list who have checked the "bypass user privacy" box to mask their online presence. Other regular users can't see the status of members
Yeah I'm aware. I just want to be able to differentiate those whove selected that.
Hidden users use gray text for the user-names in the "Members online" list.
Well, thats a bit of an issue as every member of my forum pretty much has custom username coloring

Top Bottom