Who's got the coolest avatar?

3rd AnGle

Just saw Flori's avatar and thought i will run a contest (without a prize of course :p)?
Who's got the coolest avatar?

Floris is the new winner for me. But he had me confused by asking who that is in the avatar... If my memory serves me right then that little cartoon aka avatar is Floris himself.. the dutch guy :D or a character from south park.. ehh..:oops:

uh oh
:)
It's a stoner, but not me, nor from south park :p

full version that i photoshopped out of an episode of [beeeeep] that i was watching

twitter_avatar.png

Pretty blue eye. :)

We had a game once where we all posted a photo of one eye and had to guess which eye belonged to which person. Then for the reveal we all used them as avatars. And let me tell you, a board full of big eyes staring at you is one of the creepiest damn things I have ever seen online.

Pretty blue eye. :)

We had a game once where we all posted a photo of one eye and had to guess which eye belonged to which person. Then for the reveal we all used them as avatars. And let me tell you, a board full of big eyes staring at you is one of the creepiest damn things I have ever seen online.
ROFLMAO, unexpected surprise at the end, haha.

He looks half p****d to me ;)

yep.. that too LOL.. if you saw the whole pic, there was a LOT of empty wine bottles on the table, it was a birthday of mine, and a great night was had by all, probably the best birthday I ever had.

It's the daughter's stoner boyfriend from American Dad :D I love that show!!!!!

YEEEEESH , two points :D

Can't believe someone got it :p

PrivMsg me your paypal for a $5 discount so your xenforo license tomorrow is $95 total :)

Top Bottom