Who listens to metal/rock music here?

Yes of course. But did you listen to that covers original song from Ropert Tepper?
Probably you may know that song from "Rocky 4" movie :)
Oh really love it Mikey ^^
No I did not, I typed it into ytinstant.com and the bfmv one came first (i have all my music on a hdd which is dc'd right now, hence using ytinstant)

Ack,

All I listen to is the news, and educational recordings.

If there is music going on it is more likely to be something like Bach's Air, Pachabells Cannon in D, or maybe, Beethoven's 9th, Barbers Adagio op 11, and if I want something a little harder then I will go with Toccata & Fugue.

Toccata & Fugue

I listen to those too when I just feel like chilling out. Metal does not always chill me out LOL.

I do love rock music, but my tastes may be lighter than the thread expects. I was born into Alice Cooper, Bon Jovi, Whitesnake and Scorpions, found myself deviating until I found "Nevermind" by Nirvana followed by KoRn which completely changed my insight into music. From then, it was Linkin Park, Papa Roach, Disturbed, Sevendust, etc., which led into finding older bands such as Motley Crue, Metallica, and even further back with Slade, Sweet, Mott The Hoople and so forth. And now, although I can listen to all of those and have some Five Finger Death Punch and Lamb Of God in my library, I do tend to veer more towards less heavy and more artsy stuff such as The Smashing Pumpkins, A Perfect Circle, Faith No More, Deftones and Queens of the Stone Age these days.

Nothing wrong with a bit of Devildriver or Satyricon sometimes though :)

Top Bottom