Who is the best custom skin designer for xenforo?

I regard @Kim as the best designer on xenforo. She creates her own designs icons from scratch and you know what you are getting is going to be unique and a one off design when it comes to imagery. But I don't think she is taking on custom jobs.

Forsaken, Russ audentio, CyberAp, John are excellent designers to and a few others who I can't remember off the top of my head.

Awww you're so sweet Shelley :D

As you know, but just for the other folks, I rarely take on a custom job these days due to other work/study/family commitments, and a project has to really be exciting or interesting or "right up my alley" to appeal to me.

Thanks for your kind words though :) I do appreciate the endorsement from you, as I consider you the best! The world misses out greatly by you not doing custom themes, although I can 100% understand why you don't ;)

To the OP - @Forsaken is brilliant, I highly recommend him, he is however very often booked out, and mainly only takes on higher end projects.

I've worked with @napy8gen and he has made my last 3-4 custom themes for vBulletin and XenForo.
@Russ is also good @ what he does...my next work will probably be done through him since I want to try something different.

I've sent a message to Russ, see what happens.
Thanks all,.,,
Why don't you take a look at the earlier work they have done? Each designer has a unique design style and specialization, asking here who's the best is like asking which architect or interior designer is the best. Only you can make that decision.

Rivista/GTxcel. We asked the people at website toolbox if they could skin our header and they INSTANTLY produced one for us! It was amazing. But since then they've been MIA about migrating our data so we're looking for another solution. Xenforo is looking really good.
what software is the website (that header is coming from) use?

Can someone post a quick update of xenforo designers that do custom skins?
I have a forum that needs one to match the rest of the site, which is ran on wordpress.

I see some of the users mentioned here still do styles but seeing how the last post is 2 years old, I'm hoping we have a few more options now. :)

Top Bottom