Who Here Uses Waterfox (64-Bit Version of Firefox)

Yes, you can do that qyite easily, go to tools on the menu and then to Options and then to the advanced tab.then go to the network tab and select the button which says how waterfox connects to internet, there you will find all the setting for setting up a proxy :D

Hey The Visitors can you please tell me how to browse a site under a proxy with Waterfox? I didn't even know how to do that in Firefox but it's probably the same.

Never heard of it. Interesting. I abandoned Fire Fox because of all the crashing and speed issues it had. I went for Chrome and I like it. I'll check out Water Fox too though. It never hurts to have a few extra browsers lol.

Yes, you can do that qyite easily, go to tools on the menu and then to Options and then to the advanced tab.then go to the network tab and select the button which says how waterfox connects to internet, there you will find all the setting for setting up a proxy :D
Damn i need a how to video. i feel so computer illiterate right now.

Let me work out a how to in images !! at least :D for my valuable friend !
here are the images with enough details :D for you

aauMLK5o.png

aasfRLWv.png

aalYUa5Z.png

aaoHACC0.png

Damn i need a how to video. i feel so computer illiterate right now.

I don't use this anymore. I uninstalled and reinstalled it and didn't see any difference between this and firefox. I think because the latest firefox updates rendered all the cool stuff waterfox brought to the table pretty useless since it now crashes regardless.

I don't use this anymore. I uninstalled and reinstalled it and didn't see any difference between this and firefox. I think because the latest firefox updates rendered all the cool stuff waterfox brought to the table pretty useless since it now crashes regardless.
????

I've never had waterfox crash on me. But if you report the issue and actually submit a dump, we can debug it fairly fast.

Top Bottom