Who here has the oldest active forum?

I started my first site/forum back in 1997, not sure what forum i used back then, but i know i went to vb2, vb3, vb4, xF. But first started with a yahoo groups page and got feed up with how limited it was and thats when i learnt myself how to make websites, what was a pain as back then most people still had 56k dial up what means i could not do what i wanted to do with the design or else it take people ages to load lol.

My site started on geocities in 1996. HA! It was mostly photos and some FAQs and articles for a usenet group. I added ubb in late 98 or early 99. From there, we went to vb2, vb3, vb4 and now XF. Unfortunately our posts don't go all the way back. I think the oldest go back to 2002. I wish I had kept all the older posts.

I started my first site/forum back in 1997, not sure what forum i used back then, but i know i went to vb2, vb3, vb4, xF. But first started with a yahoo groups page and got feed up with how limited it was and thats when i learnt myself how to make websites, what was a pain as back then most people still had 56k dial up what means i could not do what i wanted to do with the design or else it take people ages to load lol.
pretty much my exact same story, except I include phpnuke and UBB

I started with Geocities & Yahoo groups long time ago > phpbb (in 2005) > vb3&4 > Now xf, whatsapp and facebook. :D

Top Bottom