XF 1.5 White triangles on phone/mobile screen

• Thread starter Thread starter Nelson T.
  • Start date Start date
N

Nelson T.

When our site is viewed on a cell phone or other small mobile device, these triangular white shapes appear. Does anyone have any idea of how I can remove them, or keep this from happening?

Screenshot_2015-12-31-20-26-29.webp

Also, the top header ad moves above the logo, instead of beside it. Any fix for this?

When our site is viewed on a cell phone or other small mobile device, these triangular white shapes appear. Does anyone have any idea of how I can remove them, or keep this from happening?

Also, the top header ad moves above the logo, instead of beside it. Any fix for this?

To most accurately troubleshoot this type of problem (which is related to your style and most likely responsiveness) a link to your site in the original request for help, or your profile information page is usually beneficial. Just an image is rather difficult to resolve the issue from.

The logo and that advertisement (or whatever is on top) pushes the navigation down over the breadcrumb. Hide the thing above your logo on mobile :)

EDIT: Just looked at your site, it's there on desktop too. You really shouldn't have that above your logo, try moving it over to the side and then hide it on mobile

Yeah, if you remove that "project of the month" out of it, it almost fixes itself - the other issues are very minor to fix. You need to look at a better placement for that.

Sorry for the questions, but I am a little naive about the layout issues.
So you mean that I cannot have an ad in the header position at all? Or just on the mobile layout?
Or is the ad just too large?
Is there some code I can add to extra.css to hide the header ad in mobile browsers?

In the desktop layout, I notice that for guests, the "project of the month" is over the logo, as on the mobile layout, until I log in, and then it moves to the side, and appears correctly.

I have just dealt with this for a looong while. Is there any way, short of not putting any header ad on the site, that I can fix this?

Top Bottom