1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Won't Fix White Header Space / No border right (800x600)

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by Gamorreaner, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Gamorreaner

Gamorreaner Member

tested the Forum in 800x600 solution and found out, that the header graphic does not reach the end of the right side: Screen one below.

Also the border on the right side seem to be missing, maybe on purpose, but as you can see on both screens it looks a bit bruised that way.

Best wishes
    - Gamorreaner

€dit: Btw, would be nice if you could edit the thread title, as I saw just now I messed it up, border not norder :(.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      File size:
      26.5 KB
    • 2.jpg
      File size:
      20.5 KB
  2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The devs will likely want to know what browser / OS you are using.
  3. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

I tried to replicate this just by resizing the browser window, but I couldn't.

Although, to be honest, I highly doubt they're going to support 800x600. That's like a 1990's resolution! :p
  4. Gamorreaner

Gamorreaner Member

Windows 7 home premium 32 bit, Firefox 3.8.6, IE 8, Opera 10.60

No problem for me, but at least they could use a better minwidth for sollutions as 800x600 and lower (e.g. 320x480 (mobiles?)). I use 800x600 just to see if a website uses a good minwidth, because I don't have something to see it with they eyes of someone who uses 320x480 (1,6 % of my visits this month).

- Gamorreaner
  5. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Anyone with a 320x480 resolution browser won't be supporting all the layout CSS anyway, so I don't think it really matters.