Whisper 2

Whisper 2 1.3

No permission to download
How do I place my own logo in the upper left corner where the white and gold XenForo currently resides?

Thanks for your help!

How do I place my own logo in the upper left corner where the white and gold XenForo currently resides?

Thanks for your help!
Create an empty child style (name it for ex.: Custom) and use it's style properties. You will probably need to change parameters in 'Navigation' section, because the logo path is set there.
And when a new version of Whisper 2 is out you should update only the parent style (Whisper 2), not your child style (Custom).

Create an empty child style (name it for ex.: Custom) and use it's style properties. You will probably need to change parameters in 'Navigation' section, because the logo path is set there.
And when a new version of Whisper 2 is out you should update only the parent style (Whisper 2), not your child style (Custom).
pardon my ignorance, but I am quite new at this and know nothing of coding. Any way you could break this down "barney style?"

Thanks

It is not coding. In ACP go to Styles -> Create a style, choose 'as a child of: Whisper 2', Select a style -> Click 'Style Properties' -> Navigation.

It is not coding. In ACP go to Styles -> Create a style, choose 'as a child of: Whisper 2', Select a style -> Click 'Style Properties' -> Navigation.
I got it working now! Thanks for everything, this is an outstanding looking style !!!!!!!!

Again, very nice and all this with the tiny size of 22.2kb :)

Any idea how to remove the underlining from the links in the taigachat?

12fe6e73c0440e006bf205a311137607.png

CyberAP, a user of mine requested a light theme of whisper. Would you maybe add one as an option? Thanks.

Top Bottom