While we wait on Xenforo: How many of you have forums that are now live?

How many of you have forums that are now live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teddy Scott

Just a question. Since Xenforo is still in beta, how many of you already have your site live running the software with members?
How many of you are going to launch your site once xenforo goes Gold or RC 1?

Xenforo is already gold in my eyes
wink.png
, my site is live and doing great with members and posts.

I don't have any forums online. And after a lot of thinking for the past few weeks I don't imagine I'll ever have a live forum again though I use my xenforo license for testing, development purposes.

I have a few sites. Two I haven't been promoting.
Maybe I should start posting threads on various forums in the off topic section?
Or just copy and past stuff to create more threads.

Another that I'm just playing around with the import.

Susan and I run a site that basically IS our business. Pays all our bills, though occasionally it's a tad tight.
rolleyes.png

XF has been my pick as the cornerstone of the next generation of our site since the moment it became public, but we're not quite ready to do the revamp, waiting for a couple more parts to mature...

I'm building mine slowly.

Still have 100 Pages to finish before I can switch :(

The ones I have finished though are spankingly good :D

cool... I think that is what I am going to do.
Starting now... I dont see keep paying hosting on a site that is not active.
So my new site is going on the back burner until we go gold then maybe I can buy two licenses.
For now I am going to upgrade my old site from VB 3.6.5 to Xenforo, and leave my new site that is not open closed down for now. Than I will worry about the two sites when we go Gold.

uh oh.... "There is a vBulletin 3.7/8 importer built in to the software, available in the ACP."

but my version is lower than 3.7....its 3.6 will it still work you think?

uh oh.... "There is a vBulletin 3.7/8 importer built in to the software, available in the ACP."

but my version is lower than 3.7....its 3.6 will it still work you think?
IDK. You might find someone able to covert it for you to 3.8.
If you have no luck finding someone to do it for free, I can probably upgrade it for you.
I just don't feel like installing another copy.

I switched my site from vB4 to XF a week after they released Beta 1. Never had any issue at anytime whatsoever. My members enjoy it and it's great.

I'm getting a bit more activity on the forums now, compared to a few months ago, things are still running very smoothly!

--Num7

Does anyone have the VB upgrade from 3.6 to 3.8 that I could get?
I have a owned VB license so it would be legal.
I just can't download it from vb as my one year upgrades are expired which is another reason I am leaving VB LOL!

Top Bottom