Add-on Which Forms addon is right for me?

Amin Sabet

I see that there are a couple (at least) available Forms addons for Xenforo, and I'm hoping to get some advice about which would be best for my needs.

I have 5 websites, each of which has a Buy & Sell forum. I want to create a form so that the only way to start a thread in those forums is to fill out a form that would then create a thread in that forum with formatting similar to the following example:

Selling:
LNIB SonyZeiss Sonnar T* FE 35mm f/2.8 ZA Lens

Price:
$550.00

Item condition:

9+ Shows little or no signs of wear (could pass as 10)

Shipping instructions:
Free USPS Priority shipping to CONUS.

Payment accepted

• Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
  • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Description:
For sale is my LNIB SonyZeiss Sonnar T* FE 35mm f/2.8 ZA Lens. I bought this lens last year from a fellow member at FredMiranda Forum who sold it BNIB a few days after he got it from an authorized dealer.

Here is the link to the FS post: http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1276617

I have used the lens only a couple of times because I always reached my legacy 35mm. The lens performs wonderfully. It's the sharpest lens I have. It is a US copy and in really like new condition.

The lens includes all the accessories (box, documents, signed inspection card, hood, front and lens cover).

If you have any questions, kindly PM me here or send me an email.

Photos of the lens:

I vouch for @Snog advanced forms, works great and he has great support.

You could also add a conditional inside forum_view around the create thread button to link to the form instead of the create thread page if your Inside that specific forum.

I think it could work for you

Top Bottom