Add-on Which add-on(s) I will need to achieve this?

QenTox

Games.webp

1. I want to add 3 buttons next to the Forum name. By clicking each button, it will display only threads (games) for the specific platform. So basically it will filter threads. With which add-on could I do this?

2. Then under that I would love to have all the letters A B C D E ... Z 1-9 and by clicking each letter it will filter the threads and show only the threads starting with that letter.

3. I want to remove the author and the date of creation of the thread just for this forum. How would I do this?

4. Instead of the information (author and date) I want to have there the number of platinum, gold, silver, bronze and hidden trophies. The best way to do this would be to specify this when creating threads by putting the numbers in custom fields.

I am sure all these changes can be done with add-ons that are out there, but I am not sure which one of them would be the best to use and I am also not sure what is the best way to do this.

Any help will be appreciated.

2 and 4 may well be possible using existing add-ons, I'm not as familiar with them all as I once was.

Top Bottom