Whether one's suggestions are to be implemented?

vkams

From your list:
Show Printable Version - this is a resource add-on request, not a suggestion
View Whole Thread - this is a Custom Service/Development request, not a suggestion

The other two are suggestions as they are in the Xenforo Suggestions forum. These haven't been in there for 1.5 years, you only suggested Generate whole thread for reading on e-books and pads on 14 October and Member list with last visit date filter on Saturday. Neither of these have any likes from anyone else - the number of likes a suggestion has is taken into consideration with suggestions, though it's no guarantee, some of the most liked suggestions have been in there since 2010 and haven't yet been implemented.

Suggestions that are still in the Xenforo suggestions forum still have the possibility that they may be implemented. If they are implemented or are rejected, they will be marked as such and will be moved to the Closed Suggestions forum. That's when you'll hear about their fate.

Martok, Obviously, I do not quite understand the difference between add-on request, Custom Service/Development request and suggestion. I thought enough to formulate a need and if it is useful, it will be taken into account in the new versions.

Those that I have listed, I do not need one, but many forum members, on their behalf, and I formulated the questions.

Maybe I should reformulate or ask somehow else?

Martok, Obviously, I do not quite understand the difference between add-on request, Custom Service/Development request and suggestion. I thought enough to formulate a need and if it is useful, it will be taken into account in the new versions.

Those that I have listed, I do not need one, but many forum members, on their behalf, and I formulated the questions.

Maybe I should reformulate or ask somehow else?

As per the forum descriptions. Might help you understand better.

Resource and Add-on Requests
If you are looking for an add-on that does something in particular or you are hoping a developer will create a resource with particularly functionality, you may post your request here.

Custom Service/Development Requests
If you are looking for someone to provide custom services or development to fit your needs, post your requests here.

XenForo Suggestions
Please post any suggestion that you'd like to see as part of XenForo here. If you have a suggestion for an official add-on, please use the correct add-on suggestion forum. If you have a suggestion for a third-party add-on, please post it in the add-on's thread.

Top Bottom