1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to Style Popup Menus?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Vilandra, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Vilandra

Vilandra Active Member

Does anywhere know where the popup menus from the toolbar are styled? I can't seem to find how to change the border around the blocks in the popups (see screenshot). I seem to have an extra border in there somewhere :) Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Steve F

Steve F Well-Known Member

Try adding this to your EXTRA.css template.

Code:
    #AccountMenu .menuColumns {
        border: none !important;
    }
    That should fix the Menu columns, The border under the tab I'm not sure about right now wihtout seeing it first hand.

Vilandra likes this.
  3. Vilandra

Vilandra Active Member

Thank you for your help :) That did fix the user links menu, but oddly it didn't fix the other menus (Inbox, Alerts, Members etc). But now at least I know where to start :)

The border under the tab may be unfixable lol :)

If anyone knows where they are styled in the templates or settings, that would be great to know as well :)

4. Vilandra

Vilandra Active Member

Woot I got it :) Just in case anyone else is having the same problem, it's Style Properties > Popup Menus > Popup Control (open) for the border on the bottom of the tab, then Menu and Menu Links Container to change the borders. I needed to put Qwk86gn's "border: none !important;" code in the Menu Links Container Misc bit. Thanks so much :)