XF 2.2 Where to edit the color of this message editor popup?

Wing

1691676810416.webp

These are the mention user popups that show when @ a username within message editor. I would like to change the font color and background. Thanks!

For anyone down the road that has this question about the element ID of popup text in Xenforo messages, the ID is:

.autoCompleteList {

Thanks to @Kirby 's kind assistance. Fixed.
1692395481501.webp

Just a tip, if you have the "Sources" panel open in the inspector, you can double tap F8 on a page to pause script execution, which usually freezes dynamic elements in place. From there, you can use the element selection tool as usual (Ctrl/Cmd+Shift+C) to inspect the dynamic elements. XenForo usually inserts floating dynamic elements just before the </body> tag.

Just a tip, if you have the "Sources" panel open in the inspector, you can double tap F8 on a page to pause script execution, which usually freezes dynamic elements in place. From there, you can use the element selection tool as usual (Ctrl/Cmd+Shift+C) to inspect the dynamic elements. XenForo usually inserts floating dynamic elements just before the </body> tag.
Oh wow! that is a gamechanger. Thanks for the tip with that!

Just a tip, if you have the "Sources" panel open in the inspector, you can double tap F8 on a page to pause script execution
Great tip.. is this Windows specific or works on a Mac also?
Either I am not fast enough... or something else, because as soon as I did, the popup box went bye-bye.

It works on Mac all the same. You might need Fn+F8 if you have media keys by default. Cmd+\ should work too. You must have the sources panel already open. Some dynamic elements will hide when they lose focus, so you need to double tap quickly as the first switches focus to the inspector and the second pauses execution.

Top Bottom