where the best sites, more beautiful and functional using the platform xenforo?

where the best sites, more beautiful and functional using the platform xenforo? what are the best styles? exists in xenforo cms platform such as the portal of vb?

where the best sites, more beautiful and functional using the platform xenforo? what are the best styles? exists in xenforo cms platform such as the portal of vb?

Oh we don't use xenForo, we just like to talk about it. Sort of a virtual Brady bunch, though I wouldn't call Shelley Marsha :eek:

cool, but I'm not doing advertising, but the best I've seen so far was the 8wayrun.com, really cool scripts ...

One thing missing in my opinion is still able to put pictures on the topic such as my forum, you can migrate all my topics and posts to vbulletin xenforo without losing anything?

Hugs

Sorry Marcos might be confused here, but you can put a picture on a post. Do you mean on thread view?
perrier.webp

hey people understand what the marcos mean he wants to put images on the topic for example, I already have a gaming forum and would like to import it completelyto xenforo ,leave the link here and I guarantee you will be able to have all resources that I have on my forum in xen forum, I will move this week!

Hugs

hey people understand what the marcos mean he wants to put images on the topic for example, I already have a gaming forum and would like to import it completelyto xenforo ,leave the link here and I guarantee you will be able to have all resources that I have on my forum in xen forum, I will move this week!

I would rather you switched to XenForo because you believe it is the better forum solution, and not because we left a link to your site in your post, so I removed the link.

Once you do switch over, you can showcase your forum here. Based on your linked site, I would love to see what you can do with XenForo! :)

thank you for your opinion, but I have to say that what I have seen so far of xenforo this is undoubtedly very good and even better than the vbulletin for that reason I would like to migrate my forum, do not want advertisements in my forum, however, I want your opinion if the migration is possible, with all the posts, topics, and applications contained in my forum!

Hugs

As I do not want to take Marcos' thread off topic, please start your own thread in the Presales forum. As I do not know all you have installed it will be difficult to provide an accurate answer. It will be much easier to answer if you ask specific questions and if you state what is installed on your forum. Thanks, :)

First there any way to add a google translate with flags on xenforo?

I would like to add for example: the name of the forum and below an image with sub-forums, see an example of what I mean:

http://i56.tinypic.com/14nmpfs.jpg

Another doubt there is a mod for the pet rpg xenforo?

And lastly, I need ideas postbit, cool examples of templates in the post!

You have to wait to see very customized board, and unconventional styles.
Very personalized boards (example allnurses.com for vb) i image are not currently present...for obvious reasons.

Top Bottom