Where is this controlled..?

Mikey

I've gone through all of them, changed various things, changing the design round but this aspect appears to be fixed. It's frustrating as hell;

2010-12-17-07h10_58.png

where to I change the colour of the forum titles (I used inspect element, which lead me to a style property, but it changed nothign when changed. need confirmation)

Thanks Jake, that worked last time, I'm still having some styling issues so I figured I'd re-use this thread, rather than start a new one.

xf-howdoi-fixthis.png

Where do I fix this? The part where the background is transparent, needs to be solid colour, like here on xenforo.com.. but don't want to affect the rest of the transparent design. I've tried styling #ProfilePanes with a background but it does it only incompletely..

Thanks Jake, that worked last time, I'm still having some styling issues so I figured I'd re-use this thread, rather than start a new one.

Where do I fix this? The part where the background is transparent, needs to be solid colour, like here on xenforo.com.. but don't want to affect the rest of the transparent design. I've tried styling #ProfilePanes with a background but it does it only incompletely..

That uses primaryContent:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> xenforo_sections.css

Code:
.primaryContent
{
	@property "primaryContent";
	background-color: @contentBackground;
	padding: 10px;
	border-bottom: 1px solid @primaryLighterStill;
	@property "/primaryContent";
}

Or to change just those profile posts you can edit this template: