XF 2.0 Where is this Ad location?

Bonsai Coder

Isn't this the "Above Node List" ad location? No matter what location I select, I cannot get an ad to show up here.

I have ads showing up properly throughout the rest of my site.

where-is-this.webp

No, it's not.

Forum view: Above node list
A position that appears just above the node list while viewing a forum. This only appears if there are child nodes to display.
Forum view is the view from within a forum, for example this one: https://xenforo.com/community/forums/xenforo-questions-and-support.25/

You would only see advertising using that template in this view if there were also child nodes such as in this one https://xenforo.com/community/forums/xenforo-suggestions.18/

For advertising to appear where you want it, you would need to use this template:

Forum overview: Top
A position that appears at the top of the forum overview pages.

For advertising to appear where you want it, you would need to use this template:

Thank you for responding!

Unfortunately, I have the same Google Ad being placed in:
Forum Overview: Top
Forum View: Above Node List
Forum View: Above Thread List

The ad shows up in the two later positions, but I get nothing in the first position. Is there anything else you can think of that I might be doing wrong? Does anyone have an Adsense Ad in the Forum Overview: Top position that actually displays?

The ad shows up in the two later positions, but I get nothing in the first position. Is there anything else you can think of that I might be doing wrong? Does anyone have an Adsense Ad in the Forum Overview: Top position that actually displays?
Try replacing the ad in Forum Overview: Top with some simple text to see if that appears. If it does, then there's an issue with the ad code you are using. If the simple text doesn't appear, then there's another factor at play such as the Portal you are using or some other add-on or customisation you have made. For that, you'll need to test in a completely default unedited style with all add-ons disabled and then enable things one-by-one until you can identify what's causing the problem.

Top Bottom