XF 2.1 Where is the Watched content list?

beerForo

Not familiar with all of XF yet. I did look for a good 15 minutes. I can find Bookmarks easily but where is the Watched content list? You know, for like, mass unwatching/viewing/managing? Thanks

Last edited:
Finally found it. A sub-menu choice under each add-on. I really thought there would be a central place like Bookmarks, in the user menu somewhere. Streamlined with all content types.

I'm probably just used to that from other software. But would be nice to streamline all add-ons in the main menu! :)

Last edited:
Well, you've only got watched threads and watched forums. You can move them around and replicate them wherever by editing public navigation in your admin.

Would be nice if it could work like or with News Feed (Following)...

Put it under the News Feed umbrella, where you view/manage the people and content you follow/watch... that would be a nice addition.

Last edited:
I was going on your first post and thinking you were talking about just the forum - as in your own forum. But yeah, if you're including Resources and whatever, yeah, it would maybe make sense to be able to have everything more centralized, as in a tabbed options page. Maybe too complicated for them, though, I don't know. But on the other hand, it's not that big a deal once you get used to it.

Top Bottom