Where in this forum can i promote my site?

garry420

can anyone tell Where in this forum can i promote my site?
i hope there is something in forum to promote my site in google..
is there anything in the forum that can help ?

Your site will be crawled by Google and other search engines and will become more visible in searches, depending on the quality of the content on your forums.

The key though is content - currently you only have 2 discussions with a total of 5 messages on your forum. In addition, your forum is just using the stock Xenforo theme, you haven't made any changes to it. You don't even have a logo. Oh and the Home link is still visible which I explained in another thread how to remove.

So I'd suggest you think about what you actually want your forum to be about, what sort of content you want to see in there and start making posts to make it more attractive to others so that they might want to join and make relevant posts too.

Your site will be crawled by Google and other search engines and will become more visible in searches, depending on the quality of the content on your forums.

The key though is content - currently you only have 2 discussions with a total of 5 messages on your forum. In addition, your forum is just using the stock Xenforo theme, you haven't made any changes to it. You don't even have a logo. Oh and the Home link is still visible which I explained in another thread how to remove.

So I'd suggest you think about what you actually want your forum to be about, what sort of content you want to see in there and start making posts to make it more attractive to others so that they might want to join and make relevant posts too.
thanks ..u are helpful..but i don't get much time to work on it..i can buy content in near future..but first i have to decide what all i need to set up...please join the forum...i might start section on debates between hindu-atheists or hindu-__ etc

thanks ..u are helpful..but i don't get much time to work on it..i can buy content in near future..but first i have to decide what all i need to set up...please join the forum...i might start section on debates between hindu-atheists or hindu-__ etc
Buying content isn't the solution. You have to generate your own content for your forum to succeed. You also have to put a lot of hard work and effort into a forum - it's not something that you can just launch and hope it takes off.

In addition, you really have to do something about your theme, either creating your own or buying one from the Resources section. Currently with the vanilla theme, no logo and virtually no content your forum feels like it is unloved and has no direction and so it wouldn't really attract any members.

Why would anyone want to join your forum?

Which isn't an attack on your forums, but rather a question you might want to consider. There's a million kind of forums, there's facebook, twitter, and so much more. What does your site / forum offer that makes it interesting for someone to join, and more interesting than any other site? If you can offer something people can't get anywhere else and make them interested in it, they will soon enough join up.

Buying content isn't the solution. You have to generate your own content for your forum to succeed. You also have to put a lot of hard work and effort into a forum - it's not something that you can just launch and hope it takes off.

In addition, you really have to do something about your theme, either creating your own or buying one from the Resources section. Currently with the vanilla theme, no logo and virtually no content your forum feels like it is unloved and has no direction and so it wouldn't really attract any members.
sadly..i don't have time :(...but i can add users..i mean 5-10 user every month..theme i have no idea..is there some cheap and better theme ? i mean just simple...i don't even know how to add home page to forum :(

where can i see preview of it
what is version of my forum which i purchased on feb 28 ?
the version of your forum is located in the top left corner of your Admin Control Panel. (ACP)
Capture_03062014_145818.webp

Last edited:
sadly..i don't have time :(...but i can add users..i mean 5-10 user every month..theme i have no idea..is there some cheap and better theme ? i mean just simple...i don't even know how to add home page to forum :(
You can use xenporta as a home page to display recent news and etc.
Or you can use wordpress as your front end... Very easy to use and setup.

Dude try not to sugar coat it :p

well this customization be free ?
i mean if paid how much will i need to pay..

You would need to specify what you want to pay.

It would also depend on the scale of the work, as well as the designer who takes on your request as they all have different pricing.

Top Bottom