Where are moderations stored?

Marcus

I have deleted a user and after that set all his threads and posts to "deleted" with mysql queries. However I did not approve nor delete the one last moderated post of him. I still have this one post in the moderation queue and the red "1 new moderation issue" is up in red on the top left of each page visible for me.

Do you know in which database table the moderation notification of this one post is stored? I have lookedin xf_moderation_queue but it seems to be the wrong table.

xf_moderation_queue is correct.

To reset the count in the mod bar you can run this query:

Code:
DELETE
FROM xf_data_registry
WHERE data_key = 'moderationCounts';

I run the query, the red "1" alert in the upper left corner is still there. I guess something bad happened as I removed the user in ACP and after that set his posts to "deleted".

After re-logging it is the same. The number also switches to a higher one if new moderations come in. It is just that this one message can't be approved / disapproved as I manually stated it to "deleted" with mysql and the user is removed in ACP.

You got it ! There was really this one post. There are dozens of threads still there. Although they don't make the moderation alert icon red, nor are they counted. I guess then I can remove all these threads from xf_moderation_queue, too?

You got it ! There was really this one post. There are dozens of threads still there. Although they don't make the moderation alert icon red, nor are they counted. I guess then I can remove all these threads from xf_moderation_queue, too?

If they aren't moderated then yes, you should remove them from that table.

Top Bottom