When XenForo 2.1.6 Released?

Has there ever been ANY software, ever made, that has NOT contained bugs of some sort?

You have to give the XenForo developers credit -- they issue very regular bug fix versions (perhaps every 6-8 weeks on average?) that address known issues. When I converted my forum to XF back in March 2019, I installed the latest version, which was 2.1.0. Within 48 hours of my 2.1.0 forum going live, they issued 2.1.1. And since then, they've issued 2.1.2, 2.1.3, 2.1.4 and now 2.1.5a.

That's a total of FIVE bug-fix versions in what, eight months?

Trust me, the frequency and extent of XenForo updates and bug-fixes is like manna from heaven if you were using something like vBulletin 4.X over the past 5-7 years.

Last edited:
Has there ever been ANY software, ever made, that has NOT contained bugs of some sort?

You have to give the XenForo developers credit -- they issue very regular bug fix versions (perhaps every 2-3 months) that address known issues.

Trust me, the frequency and extent of XenForo updates and bug-fixes is like manna from heaven if you were using something like vBulletin 4.X over the past 5-7 years.
I agree. Thank you

Top Bottom