When will a stable version of 1.1 be release ?

• Thread starter Thread starter account8226
  • Start date Start date
A

account8226

Hey, I know 1.1 Beta has just been released, but I wanted to know in about how much weeks will a stable version of 1.1 be release ?

I am asking that if it is in 2 months I will install 1.1 Beta but if it is in 1 week I'll wait for it.

Since by forum is a big-board I don't want to crash it ^^

Thanks for your awnsers and sorry for my English :)

It took from 5th October 2010 until 8th March 2011 to declare XenForo 1.0.0 stable. It's safe to assume you'll be waiting until 2012 for an actual Stable keyword.

Who :( And Brogan what do you mean by "production site" ? I have a 7K members gaming forum with 150 new members /day and a lot of add-ons. What do you suggest me to do guys ?

Thanks for your two awnsers ^^

Leave your site as it is until most of the bugs have been resolved and the add-on authors have had time to check and update (if required) their add-ons.

Wait, is a bad idea to install this version
At least wait for 1.1.2 beta it should not take long
Maybe a month

It took from 5th October 2010 until 8th March 2011 to declare XenForo 1.0.0 stable. It's safe to assume you'll be waiting until 2012 for an actual Stable keyword.
and thats why xenforo is much better than any others forum software..

Who :( And Brogan what do you mean by "production site" ? I have a 7K members gaming forum with 150 new members /day and a lot of add-ons. What do you suggest me to do guys ?

Thanks for your two awnsers ^^
It's never recommended to install beta software on an active / production forum. As per the download, the beta is unsupported.

The beta runs better on my forum than the 1.0.4. Whenever I import data and try to rebuild threads, 1.0.4 stops. After upgrading to the latest beta, the rebuild works.

Top Bottom