When buying xenforo

VGJosh

Hello.
I am going to buy xenforo after Christmas but I am wondering how long the licence is valid for. Is it life or yearly? And do I have to pay 40 usd a year to use my license?

Hello.
I am going to buy xenforo after Christmas but I am wondering how long the licence is valid for. Is it life or yearly? And do I have to pay 40 usd a year to use my license?
You pay $140 for a lifetime license, but you pay $40 to renew access to support and new versions of XenForo on a yearly basis. You do retain access to the last released version of XenForo after your license expires even if you do not renew.

You pay $140 for a lifetime license, but you pay $40 to renew access to support and new versions of XenForo on a yearly basis. You do retain access to the last released version of XenForo after your license expires even if you do not renew.
Although,
Such Support and all Updates are included in the License Fee for the Initial Period.
That Initial period being 1 year. So if my period ends today 12/18/2012 and v1.2 is released 12/19/2012, can I download it?
The way I read it is, I can always download v1.1 since it is available on 12/18/2012, but nothing in the future.

Ash?

Top Bottom