What's your Qualys SSL Labs SSL Report score?

If only it was a xenforo site you'd done it for, it'd have slightly more relevance :p Interestingly, if you don't use the tools. part, TAZ gets an A-

Domain: xenadmins.com
Overall rating: A-
Certificate: 100
Protocol Support: 90
Key Strength: 90
Cipher Strength: 90

If only it was a xenforo site you'd done it for, it'd have slightly more relevance :p Interestingly, if you don't use the tools. part, TAZ gets an A-

Domain: xenadmins.com
Overall rating: A-
Certificate: 100
Protocol Support: 90
Key Strength: 90
Cipher Strength: 90
I didn't intend for it to have any relevance to XenForo based forums (however, TAZ will merge with AdEx and move to XenForo in the near future – tools.theadminzone.com is pointing to a different server entirely).

I didn't intend for it to have any relevance to XenForo based forums (however, TAZ will merge with AdEx and move to XenForo in the near future – tools.theadminzone.com is pointing to a different server entirely).
Yeah but you posted it in xenforo support before it got moved, which made it look like it should have been XenForo relevant :p

image.webp

Coincidentally i was checking at my SSLs for my websites (including my xf forum) and servers a few days ago. I got A- 100 90 90 90 for the server hosting my xf forum. :)

Top Bottom