Whats your forum's Alexa rank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moved from forum critiques to off topic.
I would have posted it there in the first place but I wasn't sure between that and the forum showcase section as we will be posting our xenforo forum's alexa.

Anyways whats your alexa? :P

No self-respected site owner will cite Alexa ranking of his website to show off. It's pure baloney.
How is that? I just thought of it as normal discussion didn't think of it that way.. I have seen it being done over at MyBB, and thought I'd make a thread about it here for discussion.

Because it's extremely inaccurate and can be easily gamed by manipulating how you use the Alexa toolbar.
Unlike tracking code like Google Analytics where you have to install on your website, Alexa use the info from toolbar to extrapolate the info.

Tell me who has Alexa toolbar installed on his browser?

Because it's extremely inaccurate and can be easily gamed by manipulating how you use the Alexa toolbar.
Unlike tracking code like Google Analytics where you have to install on your website, Alexa use the info from toolbar to extrapolate the info.

Tell me who has Alexa toolbar installed on his there browser?
:)

Tell me who has Alexa toolbar installed on his browser?
I dont use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom